Longevity Partners is a real estate focused sustainability and energy advisory business set-up in London in 2015 to support the transition to a climate resilient economy in Europe and beyond. Since inception, our firm has more than doubled turnover year on year. Having established itself as a dominant player in the European real estate landscape, Longevity expanded into France in 2018, the Netherlands in 2019, Germany in 2020 and the USA in 2021. Our goal is to be the recognised leading global independent ESG advisory business in the real estate sector to deliver the green economy and meet the climate goals. If you are the right person, we would love you to be part of our journey. As a very fast-growing sustainability advisory business, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and commercially minded individual to grow our business in France and Belgium and manage that growth. We are currently recruiting 3 positions in the Business development team: 2 Account Managers and 1 Business developper.
The successful candidate will enjoy building external relationships and have an insatiable drive to grow a business. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a business with a flat structure and great ethos/working environment.
About the role
- Working towards the achievement of your business generation targets;
- Developing relationships with new Clients to lead to new sales; Management of the key account portfolio
- Nurturing relationships with existing Clients and investigate cross-selling opportunities – acting as key account manager for a selected number of clients;
- Setting up long sales cycles with several high-level contacts; Sales renewal, cross selling and up selling
- Preparing marketing materials based on your targeted audience;
- Preparing proposals & presentations to respond to tenders and Request for Proposals, managing the process between the Client and Longevity to respond to follow-up rounds and questions.
- Attending public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador of Longevity Partners;
- Feeding new instructions to the team and follow the delivery process to ensure client satisfaction; and
- Liaising with Clients at high-level throughout the tender process and delivery of services to ensure continuity and consistency in relationships and quality of service.
If you are currently looking for a new, rewarding role with a high level of responsibility in a business with a flat structure and entrepreneurial culture, this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies for the role
- Strong network of professionals and a background in building new relationships & maximising existing ones
- Strong knowledge of climate change and the built environment
- Ability to speak several European languages (French and English are essential)
- Understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services and their impact on property investments
- Outstanding communication and relationship development skills