Financial Accountant Position
Position: Financial Accountant
General Experience: Corporate accounting / management accounting
Reporting Line: US Management team and Group Financial Controller
As we rapidly scale the business, we a looking for a dynamic management accountant to support our group and internal expansion. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be integral to the development of the finance function and the company’s infrastructure in its next phase of growth.
- Accounting for daily transactions
- Processing supplier invoices, capturing and uploading invoices on Bill.com
- Dealing with queries, supplier reconciliations, foreign currency adjustments.
- Day-to-day management of banking relationship.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts, including variance analysis and monthly commentary.
- Statutory reporting, audit, and corporate tax returns.
- Customer invoicing, WIP management and credit control.
- Operational treasury, forex and working capital management.
- Identify and action efficiencies and process improvements.
- Support the CFO and other executives in ad hoc projects.
- With HR verify payroll information and related taxes.
- Qualified with a professional accounting body.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, UK FRS 102 & IFRS
- Knowledge and experience with accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised and possess good time-management and organisational skills.
- Experience with core financial systems (preferably QBU & Bill.com) and general accounting procedures
- Experience with transfer pricing.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and interpret data out of accounting, CRM, and billing systems.
To apply for the role, visit: https://longevitypartners.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=451bff69-8631-4b93-9b09-254d26f6bf6f