Qualifications: Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA, Qualified AAT or equivalent
General Experience: Corporate accounting
Location: 9 Wimpole Street, London
IT Skills: Sage Line 50, Excel, Word (Sage Intacct experience preferable)
Reporting Line: Directly to Longevity Partners Financial Controller (Thomas Owens)
- Processing supplier invoices, capturing and uploading invoices on Sage.
- Dealing with queries, supplier reconciliations, foreign currency adjustments.
- Preparing weekly payment requests.
- Arranging payment request approvals and filing payment authorisations.
- Capturing payments on the banking system and in SAGE.
- Issuing remittance advice
- Prepare reconciliations on a weekly basis, making sure all payments (BACS, credit/debit card and DD) and receipts have been captured in Sage
- Recording and capturing employee expenses in Sage.
- Reconciling credit card statements to Sage.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Debit and credit card reconciliations on Sage – including capturing payments/receipts on Sage and completing various additional reports.
- Run nominal ledger checks to make sure transactions have been posted to the correct account, that department codes or project codes have been captured correctly where applicable and to make necessary adjustments.
- Preparing quarter end VAT returns.
- Helping with month-end and year-end reporting.
Ad hoc duties:
- Assisting FC and FD
- Updating procedure notes
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://longevitypartners.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=ef07f97e-dd5e-44d9-af86-64868f28017f