Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Associate Director – Strategy Germany
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin, Miami, San Francisco and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for a Associate Director – Strategy Germany in our Munich office.
Head of Strategy Germany
- Management and development of the strategy teams in Germany. This will involve managing project completion, quality control, deliverables and invoicing, as well as resourcing and team planning.
- Managing the personal development of team members, implementing training programmes and informing new talent acquisition strategies.
- Developing the Business Unit’s processes and tools, ensuring that the teams work efficiently, with adequate quality control and meeting profitability targets
- Working closely with the CEO, Country Managers and other senior members of the Group to contribute to the success of the business
- Creating thought leadership elements for communication, to enhance client offerings and ensure the team remains at the forefront of emerging thinking.
Operation Team Management
You will operate as a senior project manager with a high profile and large client account. You will be involved, in particular, in assignments relating to
- Analysis of sectoral issues and extra-financial performance of clients,
- Benchmarking and market studies of ESG approaches of real estate companies,
- Participation in the development of strategic approaches for clients (materiality analysis, company positioning, definition of priorities),
- Review, improvement and structuring of non-financial reporting processes,
- Support for the implementation of action plans to improve the performance of real estate assets (energy, carbon, biodiversity, etc.),
- Responding to questionnaires from non-financial rating agencies on behalf of clients
- Management of strategy deployment and certification programmes in responsible finance
- Assistance in the construction of CSR reports and publications
- Support for B-Corp and ISR certification
- Managing 1-3 large client accounts
- Secure current customer relationships across your portfolio of client accounts
- Developing customer relationships across your portfolio of client accounts
Essential Skills and Competencies for the role:
- Fluent in German and English (Please don’t apply of you don’t speak perfectly German)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience;
- Experience in ESG reporting at corporate and fund level including GRESB and other industry standard ESG reporting platforms and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision-making.
- Keen interest in innovation to improve reporting standards within the sector
- Excellent relationship-management skills
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work;
- The ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information;
- Experience of strategic planning, building business cases and demonstrating the value of sustainability and the business imperative of tackling climate change.
- You will be passionate about tackling climate change and the wider sustainability agenda.