PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide right hand support to the relevant team members, managing all business-related affairs daily and assist with the implementation and development of any special projects to support management in the effective coordination of their daily activities and ensuring that established goals are effectively achieved.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the BD team manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track The BD tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritisation of projects with respect to deadlines and organisational developments
- Organise internal and external meetings for the teams, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other members of the team across the organisation;
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Academic Degree;
- Minimum 3 years as Personal Assistant or Admin at senior level,
- Excellent organisation skills, able to cope with multiple priorities in a changing environment;
- Fluency in Business English (written and spoken); Fluency In French & German is also essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office.