Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK and Europe, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, Austin, New York, Seattle, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation. At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices, mitigate risk, and identify opportunities. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
About the role:
- Researching potential clients and new business opportunities
- Supporting the Global Business Development team with market research and RFP opportunities
- Preparing marketing materials based on your targeted audience;
- Preparing proposals & presentations to respond to tenders and Request for Proposals,
- Attending public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador of Longevity Partners;
- Attending client calls and keeping detailed notes of client needs and opportunities
- Feeding new instructions to the team and following the delivery process to ensure client satisfaction.
- Managing Customer Relationship Management platform with routine updates on account and proposal progress.
- Supporting the legal and contracting teams by preparing a contract checklist
You are currently an undergraduate in your junior or senior year at an accredited 4-year university, and you are currently looking for a new rewarding role with a high level of responsibility in a flat structure and entrepreneurial structure. This is the ideal next step in your career. You are a self-motivated go-getter who enjoys learning in a fast-paced environment. You have a keen eye for identifying new client opportunities based on market research.
Essential Skills and Competencies for the role
- A strong network of professionals & a background in building new relationships & maximizing existing ones
- Strong knowledge of climate change and the built environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Interest in real estate investments and fund structure
- Understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services
- A strong interest in making a difference through sustainability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work cross-functionally with multiple business units
- A strong background in Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Teams.
- High-level organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Platform is a plus but not a requirement.
This internship is a paid opportunity at an hourly rate TBD based on past experiences. This role can be based in Austin, Miami or Seattle.