About Longevity Partners
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability advisory and investment firm. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low-carbon economy in the UK, Europe and globally. Since then, it has grown into a multimillion-dollar consulting firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and Tokyo.
Its clients are some of the largest real estate investors in the world, leading their sectors and striving for excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners supports its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from defining ESG strategies, to supporting and advising on international reporting, to the certification of green buildings and the implementation of emission reductions at scale.
In an international and diverse environment regrouping more than 35 nationalities, 25 spoken languages and 200 collaborators in 10 offices spread across 3 continents, the selected candidates will be able to thrive alongside passionate specialists in Real Estate and Sustainability. Through our flat structure, always encouraging initiative and ideas, having an intrapreneurial spirit will be key to making this adventure a success.
As a fast-growing sustainability consulting firm in France, we are looking for a highly motivated and passionate person to expand our business and manage this growth.
The successful candidate enjoys building and maintaining external relationships and has an insatiable drive to grow a business. It is an exciting and entrepreneurial task in a flat structure and a great working environment.
- You work towards achieving your business development goals.
- Building relationships with new customers that lead to new sales
- Cultivate relationships with existing customers and explore cross-selling opportunities.
- Collaboration with Marketing team to prepare marketing materials based on your target audiences.
- Preparation of proposals and presentations in response to calls for tenders and calls for proposals.
- Collaboration with Legal and Finance team to redact contracts and manage invoicing process.
- Management of the process between the client and Longevity to respond to follow-up rounds and questions.
- Participate in public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador for Longevity Partners
- Roundtable presentations and events to provide insights into the future of the real estate sector and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Collaboration with Delivery team to feed new orders into the team and tracking the delivery process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communication with customers at the highest level during the tendering process and the provision of services to ensure continuity and consistency in the relationships and quality of services.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Fluent in French and English (Please do not apply if you do not speak either one of them to a full competency)
- Any additional language will be much appreciated.
- Any experience in Retail, Infrastructure or Sustainability will also be a plus.
- Strong network of professionals and experience in building new relationships and maximizing existing ones
- Strong knowledge and interest for climate change and the built environment
- Ability to quickly grasp stakes and challenges of the real estate sector as well as Longevity’s value proposition.
- Excellent professional communication skills and manners
- Ability to quickly insert in various teams and capacity to cross collaborate.
As our company is quickly evolving, being resilient and adaptable will be key to manage through different goals and expectations.
Rigorous, autonomous, and efficient, if you are currently looking for a new, inspiring, and enriching role with a high level of responsibility, this is the ideal next step in your career.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Previous experience in Real Estate mandatory such as (but not exclusive to) Asset Manager, Fund Manager, etc…
Any Master’s graduate and higher profiles will be studied if the candidate has a solid expertise acquired during his/her previous experiences in fields like : International Trade, Architecture, Sustainable Development, Engineering … and a vocation to put his/her knowledge at the service of Sales and Commercial development.
We strongly welcome passionate candidates of all walks of life that know they can make a difference in our business.
- Restaurant tickets up to 9 € per day worked covered at 50%
- Training budget
- E-learning tool
- Monthly events: afterworks, team building workshops, birthday celebrations..
- And the essentials: 50% refund of the transport subscription and company healthcare.
- A first HR interview with Imane, our HR Advisor (1h)
- An interview with Boris, our Business Director (45mn)
- A last interview with Bernard, our Managing Director France (45mn)
It is also important for us that at least one meeting takes place in person in our premises in Paris 8 to meet the teams and visit the future workplace.
- The position is a permanent contract – “CDI Cadre” status
- Occasional trips in France and abroad are to be expected
- Based in Saint-Lazare in the center of Paris (upcoming move to Opera)
- Up to 2 days of remote working per week possible and flex office