Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Business Growth Associate
As a member of a fast-growing sustainability advisory business in London, you are highly motivated and commercially minded in order to grow our business in London and manage that growth.
You will be responsible for building & maintaining external relationships and have an insatiable drive to grow a business. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a flat structure and great ethos/working environment.
- Working towards the achievement of your business generation targets
- Developing relationships with new Clients to lead to new sales
- Nurturing relationships with existing Clients and investigate cross-selling opportunities
- Preparing marketing materials based on your targeted audience
- Preparing proposals & presentations to respond to tenders and Request for Proposals
- Managing the process between the Client and Longevity to respond to follow-up rounds and questions
- Attending public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador of Longevity Partners
- Speaking at round tables and events to provide insight on the future of the property sector and demonstrate thought leadership
- Feeding new instructions to the team and follow the delivery process to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaising with Clients at high-level throughout the tender process and delivery of services to ensure continuity and consistency in relationships and quality of service