Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Austin and San Francisco. Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation. As part of its development, the company is recruiting an ambitious Carbon Consultant who can lead projects in the areas of carbon accounting and target setting for real estate investors. This individual will work on large impact projects at global level to reduce portfolio’s carbon footprint, advising on how to reduce building operational and embodied carbon and mitigate environmental impacts. This position reports to a Senior Consultant and is based in our offices in London.
THE CARBON CONSULTANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Undertaking carbon assessments using different methodologies such as GHG Protocol;
• Producing carbon accounting emissions reports;
• Modelling different carbon emissions reduction scenarios;
• Writing Net Zero Carbon Roadmap reports;
• Performing LCA and providing alternative materials advice;
• Producing technical reports;
• Project managing international large-scale projects;
• Project managing and delivering green building certifications such as BREEAM, HQM, LEED, WELL;
• Managing 1 or 2 junior analysts.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE:
• Preferably a master’s degree in Engineering / Environmental Sciences or a related subject;
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a sustainable consultancy, performing missions related with the job
• The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously;
• Excellent numerical ability, and thorough experience of data analysis;
• Excellent IT skills, including an excellent knowledge of Excel;
• Knowledge of Net Zero Carbon frameworks such as SBTi Net Zero.
• Excellent research and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of OneClick LCA (or any other LCA software);
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
• Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing technical information;
• Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send us your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a mention of the
role you wish to apply for in the subject line.