Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, Austin, New York, Seattle, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation.
At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices, mitigate risk, and identify opportunities. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
We are recruiting Energy Analysts who can provide sustainability audit for new and existing projects, focusing on energy audit, Building Optimisation and Net Zero Carbon projects.
The candidate will join the newly launched Tokyo office and work on high impact projects across Asia to create long-term value and enhance sustainability performance of the built environment.
The position is based in Tokyo and may require occasional domestic or international travel. We provide competitive compensation, performance bonuses and training.
Our core values are Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Impact, and Teamwork.
- Conduct energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures and structuring an investment business case.
- Analyse energy consumption data, identify trends, benchmark and correlation to degree days.
- Liaising with suppliers to develop preliminary HVAC design.
- Undertake energy savings calculations on energy efficiency measures and low carbon technologies.
- Conduct waste, water and sustainability audits
- Write client reports
- Work as an active team member to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree in building engineering or equivalent work experience
- Up to 2 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
The following will be appreciated:
- Experience in delivering measurement and verification (M&V) programmes in line with IPMVP
- Experience in delivering ISO 50001 projects
- Experience in a wide range of sustainability reporting and assessment mechanisms such as- CDP, GRESB, CRREM, GRI, PRI, IFC and Equator Principals.
- Experience in TCFD and ESG Materiality Assessments and reporting methodologies.
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science Based Targets, Net Positive approaches
- Knowledge of Japanese legislation background in building performance
- Second language