Net Zero Carbon and Energy transition
- Analyse energy consumption data, identify trends, benchmark and correlation to degree days.
- Support on developing Net-Zero Carbon road maps at asset level.
- Conduct energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures (ECM) and deep-retrofit energy interventions and structuring a financial investment business case.
- Preparing and presenting Energy and Sustainability strategies to clients.
- Conduct waste, water and sustainability audits, and support the team for ESG assessments.
- Work as an active team member to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
- Ability to undertake research and evaluation of new technologies, policies and services in the energy sector.
- Flexibility, including the ability to travel throughout the UK and internationally.
- Dynamic simulation modelling with IES-VE software.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Up to 2 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
The following will be appreciated:
- Experience in delivering measurement and verification (M&V) programmes in line with IPMVP
- Experience in delivering ISO 50001 projects
- Experience in a wide range of sustainability reporting and assessment mechanisms such as- CDP, GRESB, CRREM, GRI, PRI, IFC and Equator Principals.
- Experience in TCFD and ESG Materiality Assessments and reporting methodologies.
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science Based Targets, Net Positive approaches
- Knowledge of European legislation background in building performance
- Second language
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for an Energy Analyst to the be part of the Building Optimisation, Net-Zero Energy Team.
With this opportunity you will play a key part in delivering our net-zero energy transition projects, working with teams across and outside the business to reduce the costs and environmental impact for commercial buildings.
This is an entry-level role. You will be based in our offices in Marylebone, London with remote working.