- Conduct detailed, investment-grade energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures and structuring an investment business case.
- Manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Creation of thought leadership pieces for communication, to enhance client offerings, and ensure the team remain at the forefront of emerging thinking.
- Developing client relationship with a range of listed investors and corporate client base.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in building engineering or relevant engineering or environmental.
- 2-5 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design.
- Conduct an energy audit and assess your client’s sources of energy over the past years.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Proven track record for independently delivering and reviewing deliverables with minimal senior consultant oversight in at least two work streams
- Lead a team of analysts
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Professional level English required
- Professional level German required
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE APPRECIATED:
- Experience in delivering measurement and verification (M&V) programmes in line with IPMVP
- Experience in delivering ISO 50001 projects
- Experience in delivering complex, pan European carbon reduction programmes
- Experience in a wide range of sustainability reporting and assessment mechanisms such as- CDP, GRESB, CRREM, GRI, PRI, IFC and Equator Principals.
- Experience in TCFD and ESG Materiality Assessments and reporting methodologies.
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science Based Targets, Net Positive approaches
- Knowledge of European legislation background in building performance
- Third language, preference for French
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to email@example.com
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for a Building Optimisation Associate Director to develop and oversee its energy efficiency, sustainable due-diligence and net-zero implementation activities in Europe, amongst others.
This is a high-profile role, the candidate will report directly to the head of Building Optimisation and country directors. You will be based in our offices in Munich with remote working.