PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide right hand support to the CEO & relevant senior management members, managing all business and private-related affairs daily. The Executive assistant to the CEO will assist with the implementation and development of any special project to support management in the effective coordination of their daily activities and ensuring that established goals are effectively achieved.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and support the CEO, manage business and private affairs on a daily basis and perform all administrative/ secretarial tasks to ensure the effective coordination of activities;
- Organise and manage CEO’s agenda to keep the calendar up-to-date and maximise efficiency;
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences, assembling appropriate material to ensure their smooth execution;
- Organise travel arrangements to ensure that itinerary and accommodation are efficiently arranged;
- Assist with the preparation of official letters and documents on behalf of the company and the CEO’s office;
- Managing reporting of business expenses and reimbursements;
- Organising personal appointments when needed;
- Organise and make reservations for business meetings or events outside the office;
- Manage payments for local office and other office related administrative needs;
- Communicate with employees about company and CEO’s updates.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Academic Degree;
- Minimum 3 years as Personal Assistant at senior level, ideally at CEO/board level;
- Excellent organization skills, able to cope with multiple priorities in a changing environment.
- Fluency in Business English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency in MS Office.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the role you wish to apply for in the subject.
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for a Building Optimisation Associate Director to develop and oversee its energy efficiency, sustainable due-diligence and net-zero implementation activities in Europe, amongst others.
This is a high-profile role, the candidate will report directly to the head of Building Optimisation and country directors. You will be based in our offices in Munich with remote working.