Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
London, UK / Paris, FR
Longevity Partners is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & Communications who will lead the department globally and work on the development and implementation of the global Marketing & Communication strategy. Based in London or Paris, the Head of Marketing & Communications will supervise all marketing & communications operations across the firm’s markets: in the UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Japan, and the United States. The Head of Marketing and Communications will report directly to the company’s Founder & CEO. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the domain, a passion for sustainability and leadership experience, especially in managing international teams.
ABOUT LONGEVITY PARTNERS:
Longevity Partners is a global multidisciplinary responsible business and climate advisory firm. The firm supports business across the globe to transition to a low carbon economy. They provide their clients with strategic guidance, compliance support and innovative solutions. Through their end-to-end bespoke services, they enable their clients to achieve their energy and resource efficiency targets, reduce their environmental impact, and future-proof their businesses. Longevity’s expert team has completed projects in more than 40 countries around the world, working hand-in-hand with corporates to position their assets for the demands of tomorrow, while improving today’s well-being and net operating income. Longevity Partners is made up of more than 200 experts working from its offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, Austin, Seattle, Miami, New York, and Tokyo.
In 2023, the firm emerged for the second year in a row as the fastest growing ESG consultancy in Europe, according to the Financial Times’ FT1000 list.
- Lead the global Marketing & communication department, managing four colleagues, based in London, Paris, and Austin.
- Report directly to the C-suite: strategize to grow the brand, develop a robust sales funnel, and respond to incoming needs of the firm.
- Adapt and develop the marketing & communications strategy per market for a rapidly changing firm.
- Optimise a robust sales funnel, leading the firm’s digital marketing strategy.
- Manage a global marketing & communications budget.
- Manage a global marketing & communications programme, acting as key vendor & partner lead.
- Manage the firm’s global PR strategy and initiatives to ensure consistency of messaging and raise the profile of the firm.
- Serve as the firm’s ‘Brand Guardian’, approving all content and validating key design choices, while maintaining proofreading and strong attention to detail when working under pressure.
- Develop, optimise, and implement operational systems aimed at improving the firm’s marketing, external and internal communication, and business development:
- Manage the firm’s online presence and digital marketing, using tools such as SEO, CRM (Hubspot), and Google Analytics to develop LP’s digital strategy, drive sales, and raise LP’s online profile.
- Manage and optimise marketing material.
- Project manage sponsorships + external and internal marketing events – Potentially representing the firm at events and conferences.
- Contribute to any other aspects of marketing and communication management as required by C-suite.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE:
- A passion (or at least an interest) for sustainability.
- University degree in Marketing / Communications / Business / Media Relations / Public relations / Journalism or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience in similar role(s) or broad relevant knowledge.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Native fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in other languages desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and critical- & strategic-thinking skills.
- Excellent skills in professional writing, copywriting, editing, press release writing, and proofreading.
- Experience and proficiency in digital marketing, event marketing, content marketing, & PR.
- Proven leadership and communication skills.
- Experience developing and implementing lead-generation campaigns (paid & unpaid).
- Proficiency in using Hubspot (or similar), Asana (or similar), and Google Analytics.
- Skills in managing PR relationships with journalists and PR agency.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in social media and website management.
- A good eye for design and aesthetics.
- Competitive / Favourable salary based on experience.
- 1-hour of sports within working hours (9am-6pm) allowed everyday.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Young and dynamic team based in Central London (St. Pauls).
- Frequent team drinks and gatherings (at the office/outdoors).
- Ride to work scheme.
- Hybrid work policy.
- Start date: ASAP.