Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Tokyo, New York, Austin, Seattle and Miami.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
As a very fast-growing sustainability advisory business, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and commercially minded individual to grow our business in France and Belgium and manage that growth.
The successful candidate will enjoy building external relationships and have an insatiable drive to grow a business. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a business with a flat structure and great ethos/working environment.
About the role:
- Working towards the achievement of your business generation targets;
- Management of the key account portfolio
- Nurturing relationships with existing Clients and investigate cross-selling opportunities – acting as key account manager for a selected number of clients;
- Setting up long sales cycles with several high-level contacts; Sales renewal, cross selling and up selling
- Preparing marketing materials based on your targeted audience;
- Preparing proposals & presentations to respond to tenders and Request for Proposals, managing the process between the Client and Longevity to respond to follow-up rounds and questions.
- Attending public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador of Longevity Partners;
- Feeding new instructions to the team and follow the delivery process to ensure client satisfaction; and
- Liaising with Clients at high-level throughout the tender process and delivery of services to ensure continuity and consistency in relationships and quality of service.
If you are currently looking for a new, rewarding role with a high level of responsibility in a business with a flat structure and entrepreneurial culture, this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies for the role
- Strong network of professionals and a background in building new relationships & maximising existing ones
- Strong knowledge of climate change and the built environment
- Ability to speak several European languages (French and English are essential)
- Understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services and their impact on property investments
- Outstanding communication and relationship development skills