THE LEGAL ASSISTANT / CONTRACT MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assisting the Legal and Business Development teams by:
- Liaising with Business Development associates to understand the pipeline of incoming commercial deals;
- Collating client and service information to draft contracts for review by General Counsel (using in-house contract templates);
- Arranging execution of contractual documents; and
- Creating, updating and managing a database of client contracts to assist the business in tracking and understanding contractual commitments and termination dates.
- Generally supporting the General Counsel and Chief Commercial Officer with administrative tasks;
- Receiving and distributing correspondence amongst the business;
- Completed LLB (2:1 or higher);
- Prior paralegal experience;
- Strong understanding of contract law;
- Ability to conduct research tasks, analyse and summarize data;
- Ability to produce structured, concise, and meaningful reports;
- Ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to work as part of a team autonomously;
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset;
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Excel; and
- Diligent, reliable, and proactive.
HOW TO APPLY
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
The company is recruiting an ambitious Sustainability Strategy Analyst / Consultant who can take a client through the journey from strategy creation to implementation, through well-crafted goals, action plans and stakeholder engagement. The role will involve overseeing and working on sustainability reportings for clients, analysing data to identify opportunities for improvement and providing advice and support to help clients deliver on their ambitious sustainability strategies. This role is expected to account and project manage several clients. This position reports to the Senior Consultant and is based principally in our offices in London, with potential opportunity for travel.