Combine your talents in marketing and communication with your passion for sustainability through a career opportunity as dynamic as you are! The Marketing & Communication Intern will be based in London and will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager and assist in the implementation of the Marketing & Communication strategy and in raising the profile of Longevity Partners globally.
PLEASE NOTE: This role requires fluency in English as well as one of the following languages: Dutch or Japanese. This is a paid full-time position for a period of 6 months.
To apply, please use the following link: https://longevitypartners.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=894ca190-7de9-4bd8-8241-23eefcced8b0
Press & Media:
- Support the team in writing engaging and timely copy for the website news stories and selecting imagery
- Help keep the marketing calendar updated with scheduled marketing, Awards and PR activities
- Support the team with our websites’ management, uploading and creating content on a regular basis
- Write keyword-rich copy for the website to maximise SEO
- Help plan, create and edit high quality content to maintain an active social media presence across a range of different social media platforms in line with current trends
- Assist in making weekly LinkedIn posts on our multiple accounts.
- Assist in preparing Instagram and Twitter content
Marketing & Communication:
- Assist with the production of digital newsletters for our clients
- Join and participate in weekly meetings with our global Marcom team
- Assist with production of monthly internal newsletters for our colleagues
- Assist with the launch of our intranet system, collecting and uploading needed content
- Maintain proof reading and strong attention to detail when working under pressure
- Support at events with photography, social media, promotion
- Support in creation of marketing materials for various events
- Be a ‘brand guardian’ to ensure consistency across all of LP’s internal and external communications
- Contribute to any other aspects of marketing and communication management as required
- Assist with any translation work required – this is where your ability to speak Dutch, Italian, or Japanese, will be useful. All our content is translated into each language, and you will be responsible for translations in your language.
- Always present a professional and positive image of LP
- Carry out any other appropriate duties requested by the team
The successful individual will have/be:
- Speak fluent English + be fluent in Dutch or Japanese
- Self-motivated and proactive skills
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in social media and website management
- Specialist marketing platform experience e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Fluency in any other European language is a plus
- Strong work ethic
- A desire to accept challenges
- Excellent creative writing, interpersonal and verbal skills
- Strong organizational abilities to set goals and priorities
- Skill in design and layout
- Preferably a degree in communications, media relations, public relations, or journalism
About Longevity Partners:
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy. We’ve been recognised in 2022 by the Financial Times as the fastest growing ESG consultancy in Europe. We are driven by a common purpose to help the built environment transition to a net zero economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide. We have offices in London (our headquarters); Paris; Amsterdam; Munich; Milan; Austin, TX, Seattle, WA; New York, NY. Our constant growth implies a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which will allow you to wear many hats and learn quickly.