Longevity Partners Netherlands
DUTCH LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY FOR THIS ROLE
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development in the Netherlands, our office in Amsterdam is recruiting an Office Manager to support the Managing Director and the wider team.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Office Manager fulfils a multifunctional role to the Dutch office, including maintaining office services and efficiency, supervising office staff and keeping office records. The Office Manager supports the team in the delivery of quality services by performing general administrative tasks, creating processes that drive effectiveness and efficiency, guiding and motivating personnel, and coordinating communication between departments. The Office Manager will also manage the MD’s time and resources through liaison, customer service and diary coordination.
Similarly, the Office Manager will support our HR team to relay and services and information, the full employee lifecycle (onboarding to offboarding), ensuring exceptional support, accuracy and adherence to the defined employee development processes and labour laws, as well as execute and monitoring all recruitment processes to attract talented people to support the business. The Office Manager will also be responsible for planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our Dutch office alongside the Head of HR.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Fluency in Business Dutch & English (written and spoken);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar (Admin) role;
- Excellent organization skills, able to cope with multiple priorities in a changing environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- DESIRABLE: A Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources/Business Management or Admin specialization.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the Amsterdam office, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts;
- Track the Dutch office tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritisation of projects with respect to deadlines and organisational developments;
- Organise internal and external meetings for the teams, including logistical and substantive preparation;
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements, including pre-payments;
- Process expense reports and invoices, track and reconcile monthly credit card statements and submit in a timely manner;
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other members of the team across the organisation;
- Assist the teams and accountant team with ongoing budgeting, financial and operational monitoring, invoices and outstanding accounts;
- Assist the teams in management of all operational functions to ensure safe and cost-effective management including managing HR requirements;
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed;
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Directors;
- Provides administrative support for the Directors as needed;
- May take care of payroll procedures and process customer orders;
- Draft materials as needed; AND
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
- Support the HR manager to keep accurate and consistent records and maintenance of HR records and personnel files related with employment in accordance with company practice and labour laws;
- Manage the training of our employee’s, ensuring alignment with Career development plans.
- Liaise with benefits providers to efficiently maximize their services quality and results;
- Ensure all necessary documentation is filled in and delivered to the employee and to the company to comply with labour law and company benefits policies and procedures;
- Perform the daily administration of the employment benefits plans, maintain appropriate records and monitor the relationship established with the benefits providers, liaising closely with the providers, to guarantee that benefits are provided under the terms and conditions negotiated and therefore the best possible service is provided to employees;
- Prepare and regularly update reports regarding headcount, overtime, organizational charts, turnover.
- Develop and coordinate, with the head of HR support, all recruitment processes to support the business needs, its communication and implementation in the organization and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent;
- Identify recruitment needs and candidate’s profiles so that the appropriate methodology for each recruitment case could be implemented;
- Develop talent pool & social engagements;
- Attract candidates to the different recruitment offers, through internal job posting and by informing the line manager of which positions must be advertised externally and consulting other recruitment sources to effectively target the right candidates for the job (e.g. recruitment database, social media, employment events and career fairs);
- Manage the recruitment processes and life-cycle including CV and phone screening, interviews, offers);
- Make the job offer, preparing an offer letter, to ensure that the selected candidate is informed of the salary and remuneration conditions and to make sure the candidate understands these conditions;
- Manage and maintain social media platforms related to recruitment and employee feedback (Linked In, Glassdoor).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply through the following link: https://longevitypartners.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9d5694a9-e70a-4ebe-a58b-dbf5e2e6af44