Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
A Operations Manager is responsible for managing various aspects of the resourcing and project cycles in an organization. They will be responsible for implementing resource planning and project management globally.
Key responsibilities for an Operations Manager include:
- Project Lead on project management and resource planning subject matter and drives the most structuring global project for Longevity Partners for the next 10 years with the ERP Software implementation
- Owns the end-to-end resource planning and project management global strategy for Longevity Partners aligned with the ERP Software implementation
- Builds the end-to-end resource planning and project management process that the delivery team will execute on to plan resources / tasks over projects and log time
- Lead the implementation internally and be the point of communication between Longevity working group and the IT consultant.
- Reports progress / challenges / help needed to C-Suite and Board level
People / Culture:
- Build a data-driven culture within the delivery team and drive internal awareness, trainings and act as SME
- Internally champion the project, platform and implementation
- Hold seniority and be trustworthy within the business.
- Help bring strong domain knowledge of existing day-to-day processes and best practice to the project to help when the team is standardizing and optimizing processes.
- Drives process alignment within different office teams
- Seeks review/approval from working group and relevant senior management team for workflow and system design when finalizing system architecture.
- Seeks approval for data mapping.
- Orchestrate and drive sign off for User Acceptance Testing
- Collect, rationalize, and communicate changes, requests, and organize feedback to and from working group teams throughout workshops and testing.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the Delivery team for any questions; assess further improvements to be made to the implementation after the consultation period has been completed.
- After the consultation period is over, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the processes and operations within the group.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in professional services company in operations/delivery project management, ideally with Oracle NetSuite experience.
- Languages: Fluent in English – Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Location: UK, France, Netherlands or Italy