Head of Delivery (40%)
- Conduct and perform quality control on Sustainability Due Diligences (SDDs). This involves technical audits of carbon, environmental, governance and social risks and opportunities for real estate acquisitions on behalf of our clients across Europe.
- Provide technical advice to clients, on the inclusion of sustainability in acquisitions and development projects.
- Conduct market studies and liaise with multidisciplinary teams to lead the constant development of the SDD team’s knowledge and working tools.
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Creation of thought leadership pieces for communication, to enhance client offerings, and ensure the team remain at the forefront of emerging thinking.
Team Management (40%)
- Manage a team of 4 to 6 consultants (team planning, quality control, achievement of profitability objectives, etc.).
- Manage the personal development of team members (training, participation in recruitment, etc.)
- Develop processes and tools for your division
Wider Business Développement (10%)
- Work closely with the Country Director, Head of Business Développement and other senior members to grow the business and foster innovation
- Developing client relationship with a range of listed investors and corporate client base.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree, in Sustainability, Real Estate and Finance or Engineering.
- Up to 5 years in the assessment of ESG credentials across a variety of investment sectors (property, corporate, energy and infrastructure) in a transactional environment for property, M&A, energy or Infrastructure.
- Up to 5 years in Technical Due Diligence assessments, or other technical assessments, in the Real Estate market.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Experience liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders
- Experience in strategy planning, building business cases, and demonstrating the value of sustainability and the business imperative for tackling climate change
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
The following will be appreciated:
- Thought leadership in ESG/Sustainable Finance in Property, M&A, Energy or Infrastructure Sectors.
- Experience in leading on business development activities including client presentations and preparation of large global bids.
- Experience in delivering carbon reduction or energy efficiency programmes
- Experience in Green Building Certification (BREEAM, LEED, WELL)
- Experience in a wide range of sustainability reporting and assessment mechanisms such as- CDP, GRESB, CRREM, GRI, PRI, IFC and Equator Principals.
- Experience in TCFD and ESG Materiality Assessments and reporting methodologies.
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science Based Targets, Net Positive approaches
- Knowledge of European legislation background in building performance
- Second language