Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
The company is recruiting an ambitious Senior Sustainability Consultant who can provide technical support for new development projects, focusing on the management and delivery of green building certifications across our global offices. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at the Global level to create long-term value and enhance sustainability performance for businesses. This position is based principally in our office in London – flexibility with other offices.
How to apply:
Please apply via the following link: http://longevitypartners.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=97729030-38b0-461c-b86b-aff664814db3
The Senior Consultant is Responsible for:
- Managing environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, DGNB, HQM, LEED, and WELL for new construction and refurbishment projects providing design advice throughout;
- Oversight of global new construction and refurbishment certifications, including reporting on service line progress, optimizing technical tools, and delivery;
- Understanding of clients’ sustainability impacts and carbon footprints, to advise on developing and delivering on ambitious carbon reduction and broader sustainability targets;
- Being able to challenge, through providing insights, future trends, and articulating the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation;
- Managing analyst and consultant workload to meet project deadlines;
- Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams; and
- Assisting with pitches and tenders to expand the new construction and refurbishment certification service line globally.
The successful individual will have:
- Preferably a master’s degree in Environmental Engineering / Architecture or a related subject;
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision making;
- Prior experience with Green Building Certifications such as BREEAM, DGNB, WELL and/or LEED is essential. BREEAM assessor and/or BREEAM AP/ WELL AP /LEED AP status is desirable;
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills;
- Extensive experience within building design and the construction industry, ideally at an international level;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work;
- The ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously;
- The willingness to manage, take a leadership role and ownership of the new construction and refurbishment certifications service line.