THE SENIOR STRATEGY ANALYST/ CONSULTANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing a sustainability strategy from scratch, from setting vision statements to performing materiality reviews.
- Understanding clients’ sustainability impacts and carbon footprints, to advise on setting and delivering on ambitious carbon reduction and broader sustainability targets
- Helping clients in the delivery of projects from compliance, setting targets to delivering on ambitious goals such as Net Zero or Science-Based Targets
- Being able to sensitively challenge, through providing insights, future trends, and articulating the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Creating thought leadership pieces for communication, enhancing client offerings, and ensuring the team remains at the forefront of emerging thinking.
- Building a strong working relationship with client sustainability teams through the provision of accurate and timely advice and deliverables.
- Developing client relationships and the effective delivery of sustainability services to time and budget.
- Supporting the business development of our carbon and broader sustainability services to a range of listed investors and corporate client base.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Support the professional development of others within the team.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE:
- Relevant degree and/or master or equivalent work experience
- Experience in strategy planning, building business cases, and demonstrating the value of sustainability and the business imperative for tackling climate change
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision making
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science-Based Targets, Net Positive approaches are desirable
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in written, visual and numeric work
- Personable character with an ability to foster good working relationships and good experience of leading individuals or small teams
- Ability to obtain buy-in and engagement from employees at all levels
- Experience liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders
- Good awareness of a broad range of corporate social and environmental sustainability programmes, including areas such as Science Based Targets and Net Positive goals
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the broader sustainability agenda
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, referencing the role you wish to apply for in the subject.
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
The company is recruiting an ambitious Sustainability Strategy Analyst / Consultant who can take a client through the journey from strategy creation to implementation, through well-crafted goals, action plans and stakeholder engagement. The role will involve overseeing and working on sustainability reportings for clients, analysing data to identify opportunities for improvement and providing advice and support to help clients deliver on their ambitious sustainability strategies. This role is expected to account and project manage several clients. This position reports to the Senior Consultant and is based principally in our offices in London, with potential opportunity for travel.