Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Senior Sustainability & Energy Analyst
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary consulting firm specializing in energy and sustainable development. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low-carbon economy in the UK, Europe and around the world, we have since grown into a leading consultancy, with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Tokyo, New York, Austin, Seattle and Miami.
Our clients are some of the world’s largest real estate investors, industry leaders and strive for excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy definition, international reporting assistance and consultancy, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
The proposed mission
At Longevity Partners, you will support mission directors in their activities. In particular, you will be involved in:
- Participate in energy performance missions (energy audits, Tertiary Decree compliance study),
- Internally, participate in research projects and client presentations,
- Participate in certification missions (mainly BREEAM) and project management studies (carbon footprint calculations, Life Cycle Assessment, etc.).
The profile in a few words
With an engineering school background in the field of energy, you are looking for an engineer position in sustainable development and carrying out energy audits and show a particular interest in the energy performance of buildings for tertiary use (offices, warehouses, hotels, shopping centres). You will join a multicultural team of 8 engineers with several levels of seniority.
- 1-3 years of experience in a company, design office or consulting firm on energy audit and/or energy management topics,
- Experience in project management and customer relations.
- Knowledge of energy regulations and directives (Tertiary Decree, BACS Decree, CRREM, ISO 50001, CEE),
- Ability to innovate,
- Ability to evolve as a Project Manager and manage project delivery,
- Knowledge of HVAC and lighting systems, and principles of their sizing: heat pumps, AHUs, BMS, LED lighting, thermal insulation, photovoltaic systems,
- Experience with Dynamic Thermal Simulation software, such as IES VE or Pleiades will be a strong point of your application,
- A perfect command of the Office Pack is essential (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel Macro).
- Professional mastery of languages: French, English.
Skills appreciated in addition:
- First experiences in BREEAM In Use and/or BREEAM New Construction,
- Experience in drafting specifications for suppliers and analyzing offers,
- Knowledge of the ISO 14001 system would be a plus,
- Knowledge of the following languages would be a plus: Italian, Spanish.
Expected qualities and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, you enjoy working in a team and have the necessary interpersonal skills to interact with customers,
- You are a hands-on, autonomous and rigorous person. You are organized with a real sense of analysis and an ability to take responsibility,
- You are comfortable in communication both written and oral, with a sense of customer service,
- Your open-mindedness will be an asset to understand complex subjects in perpetual evolution,
- You have a particular interest in the fields of sustainability, construction or commercial real estate.