Please note: This position is based in Milan
THE SUSTAINABILITY ANALYST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, SKA and WELL;
- Liaising with client stakeholders to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment rating;
- Conducting BREEAM Pre-Assessment and providing design advice;
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM credits;
- Undertaking gap analysis report / schedule;
- Managing own workload to meet project deadlines;
- Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams;
- Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets;
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing actions;
- Completing relevant training to become certified as an assessor against one of the core assessment methodologies;
- Assisting with pitches and tenders.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE:
- The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously;
- Knowledge of climate change legislation and regulatory requirements for energy management and emissions reduction at European level;
- Excellent numerical ability, and thorough experience of data analysis;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Preferably a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences / Economics or a related subject;
- Qualified as LEED, WELL or BREEAM AP (desirable but not essential).
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Italian
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, referencing the role you wish to apply for in the subject.
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, and Austin.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
As part of its development, the company is recruiting an ambitious Sustainability & Energy Analyst who can provide technical support in the areas of sustainability, energy efficiency and renewable energy, with a particular focus on Climate Resilience. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at European level to reduce energy consumption and invest in both energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.