Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Energy and Sustainability Consultant
Net Zero Carbon and Energy transition
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for an Energy Consultant to the be part of the Building Optimisation, Net-Zero Energy Team.
With this opportunity you will play a key part in delivering our net-zero energy transition projects, working with teams across and outside the business to reduce the costs and environmental impact for commercial buildings.
You will be based in our offices in St Paul’s, London with remote working.
Are you ready to navigate the Net-Zero challenge accelerating decarbonization worldwide?
- Analyse energy consumption data, identify trends, benchmark, and correlation to degree days.
- Support on developing Net-Zero Carbon Road maps at asset level.
- Conduct energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures (ECM) and deep-retrofit energy interventions and structuring a financial investment business case.
- Preparing and presenting Energy and Sustainability strategies to clients.
- Conduct waste, water and sustainability audits, and support the team for ESG assessments.
- Work as an active team member to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
- Ability to undertake research and evaluation of new technologies, policies and services in the energy sector.
- Manage analysts delivering Building Optimisation projects in the UK and Europe.
- Creation of thought leadership pieces for communication, to enhance client offerings, and ensure the team remain at the forefront of emerging thinking.
- Flexibility, including the ability to travel throughout the UK and internationally.
- Dynamic simulation modelling with IES-VE software.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.