Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Sustainability & Energy Consultant
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK and Europe, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Seattle, Austin, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation. At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices and mitigate risk. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
We are recruiting a Sustainability & Energy Consultant to join our fast-growing business and provide technical support within the green building certification department. The role will be working to provide delivery and project management services across a range of sectors and building types, mostly through the BREEAM In-Use certification scheme.
Our core values are Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Impact, and Teamwork.
The Sustainability & Energy Consultant is responsible for:
- Conduct BREEAM In-Use pre-assessments and certifications for commercial buildings.
- Collaborate with clients to gather relevant data and information for assessments.
- Analyse building performance and identify areas for improvement to enhance sustainability.
- Develop and implement sustainability improvement plans.
- Provide technical support to clients on BREEAM In-Use requirements.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest sustainability trends and regulations.
- Travel across Europe to perform physical visits to the assets to certify.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (environmental science, engineering, architecture, etc)
- 2-5 years of experience in sustainability consulting or a related field.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- BREEAM In-Use AP or past licensed assessor
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese is desirable.
- Right to work in the UK