Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Working Student or Intern | Talent Acquisition Germany
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Tokyo, New York, Austin, Seattle and Miami.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
The purpose of the role is to support our German Office on the recruitment processes, to attract skill people to support the business strategy. The position is based in Munich.
- Develop and coordinate, with the HR Team support, all recruitment processes to support the department’s needs.
- Manage and maintain the recruiting database, to ensure applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Manage and maintain the job offers on our social media (website, LinkedIn)
- Responsible for CVs and phone screening
- Attend and/or lead 1st interviews
- Actively looking for potential candidates on LinkedIn and any other relevant platform
- Develop partnerships with relevant universities
- Attend Recruitment Events
- Seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
When needed, develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Make the job offer, preparing an offer letter, to ensure that the selected candidate is informed of the salary and remuneration conditions and to make sure the candidate understands these conditions.
- To facilitate a smooth on-boarding process for new employees, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as assist with the starting process (IT, Social Security, personal details..)
Work with the Head of HR on the onboarding of the new employees.
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL WILL HAVE:
- Fluency in German and English (Please don’t apply if you don’t speak perfectly German)
- French would be appreciated
- University degree in Human Resources Management or related areas
- 1st experience in Recruitment and selection
- Outstanding communication skills and manners
- Willingness to learn and autonomy
About Longevity Partners
The position is a permanent, full-time position based in Munich. The remuneration is to be defined according to the profile.
Some travel in Germany and possibly in other countries of the European Union is to be expected.
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy. We’ve been recognised in 2022 by the Financial Times as the fastest growing ESG consultancy in Europe.
We are driven by a common purpose to help the built environment transition to a net zero economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide. We have offices in London (our headquarters); Paris; Amsterdam; Munich; Milan; Austin, TX, Seattle, WA; New York, NY, Tokyo.
As a member of our team you will play a key role in unlocking long-term sustainable value for the largest funds that own real estate from our office in Munich.
This is an exciting time to join Longevity. Our constant growth implies a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which will allow you to wear many hats and learn a lot very quickly.