How can Longevity Partners help you?
Our qualified and experienced climate team will assist you to manage your climate risk through the various services we offer:
- Portfolio-wide climate-related risk assessments to evaluate the exposure of your assets to physical, transition and financial risk, aligned to the internationally recognised Paris Agreement pathway of 1.5℃ warming and IPCC scenarios for analysis. This preliminary approach can be used as a funnelling or sampling methodology to determine further action.
- Comprehensive climate-related risk assessment analysing the exposure and sensitivity of selected or high-risk assets to physical, transition, social and financial risk, and providing tailored mitigation and adaptation solutions. This service complies with regulatory or certification requirements, including GRESB, BREEAM In-Use and the EU Taxonomy.
- An optional extended service of the climate risk assessment includes a further deep dive into your assets energy systems to provide you with tailored decarbonisation targets and the associated capex required.
- TCFD reporting for your business and for inclusion in your annual reports. A TCFD gap analysis following the first reporting cycle will offer you recommendations on how to improve your climate-aligned business practices for the next reporting period.
- Climate-related risk assessments for new construction projects, including key policies and regulations for building design to ensure your asset meets best practice from the start.
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields