23 October 2020
“It has been a year since Longevity Partners Netherlands began its operation in October 2019 and the company has since enjoyed an accelerated growth. We have a clear purpose for Longevity since our opening in the Netherlands to help accelerate the transition to a low-carbon and climate resilient future.
The past year has proven to be a very interesting period to launch a new subsidiary. While COVID-19 may have slowed down some companies, Longevity Partners Netherlands has only accelerated. Our client base continues to grow and we’ve had the pleasure to work with leading companies on ESG in the Netherlands such as Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors, Vesteda, CBRE Global Investors, Redevco, Klépierre, IC Netherlands and L’Etoile Properties. The Longevity team has worked on a wide range of projects, from BREEAM-NL In Use certification to GRESB reporting, developing ESG-strategies, PV-feasibility studies and sustainability pre-acquisition due diligence studies for our clients.
Reflecting on our achievements in just one year:
1. We have had the pleasure to work with over 15 new clients, building a strong foundation with leading companies in the Netherlands.
2. We hired 2 young professionals within 10 months of opening our doors on the Zuidas, creating green jobs to keep the economy going.
3. We delivered over 40 BREEAM-NL In Use certificates for sustainable hotels, offices, logistics and retail.
4. We developed and delivered several overarching ESG strategies and conducted legislation reviews for investors in sustainable real estate.
5. We now manage 5 separate real estate funds with a total value of €1.9 billion, ensuring to maintain top scores for GRESB veterans whilst significantly improving the submission scores for some newcomers in the ESG reporting field.
I would like to mark this one-year anniversary with a thank you to all our partners who have trusted and supported us. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are unable to celebrate in person, but we will have a proper celebration when we can do so safely.
Starting a new business is exciting and requires the team to fully commit and work together. I am thankful for the time and effort our team has spent on delivering the best results for our partners – whilst working remotely in the past few months.
The year 2020 is progressing quickly and we are already looking ahead together with existing and new clients to deliver a large spectrum of services at the highest industry standard. I am excited by what the future holds and look forward to carrying on with our mission to transform the property industry in 2021 and beyond.
Thank you and stay safe!”
Managing Director – Longevity Partners Netherlands