How can Longevity help you?
At Longevity Partners, we believe that regulatory knowledge forms the foundation of any successful sustainability strategy. We use our specialist knowledge of the real estate sector to provide policy and regulatory analysis tailored to our clients’ needs and geographic interests. Our services include:
- Legislation Reviews:
- Map out current and emergent ESG regulations that affect the real estate sector (international, country, state, or city levels)
- Analyze the potential impact of legislation on our clients’ operations and investments and suggest actions to reduce risk.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of regulatory risks and opportunities across selected geographies
- Trainings & Workshops: deliver policy workshops that focus on specific topics/geographies to complement clients’ existing internal knowledge and train relevant members of staff
- Data Management & Reporting: provide clients with support for reporting in line with sustainable finance regulations (Sustainable Finance Disclosure Directive, EU Taxonomy Regulation).
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields