How can Longevity Partners help?
Our approach focuses on multiple stages which can be delivered holistically or as standalone pieces.
- Strategy Development: We provide a comprehensive review of the current and future market and policy trends, engage with the client and relevant stakeholders to develop a Sustainability Strategy which is bespoke for the asset.
- Strategy Implementation: We facilitate the implementation of the Sustainability Strategy, by guiding the design teams on the targets to meet, and pathways to achieving these, through tailored interactive workshops and specific technical studies. This is reported periodically back to the client through tools such as dashboards.
- ESG Strategy workshops: Bespoke workshops on key ESG Pillars tailored to the outcomes of the strategy. These may include Circular Economy, Social Value, Climate resilience, etc.
- Ongoing sustainability lead role: This includes attend Design Team workshops, monitor adherence to ESG KPIs and targets as well as positively challenging the team to ensure maximum sustainability credentials are embedded into the design.
- Technical Studies: These may include Net Zero studies, embodied carbon Whole Life Cycle Assessments, climate resilience, Social Return on Investment amongst many others including parallel green building certifications.
Mixed-use, Offices, Retail
BREEAM In-Use certification for Crédit Suisse
Breeam In-Use certification of European retail portfolio for Klepierre
McArthurGlen Retail Portfolio BREEAM In-Use certifications
PV feasibility study of European Retail Portfolio and BREEAM In-Use certification for Hammerson
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields