How can Longevity help you?
Longevity Partners can support you in the design of strategy, assessment and disclosure process that address the four pillars of the TCFD.
Through our three-step approach (listed below), the four thematic areas will be addressed at every stage of the project development to ensure preparation for TCFD disclosures and a business resilient to the climate-related risks posed to the organization and its assets.
- Previously undertaken physical and transition climate-related risk assessments
- Current climate/sustainability strategy, including any targets set
- Governance and management frameworks
- Risk management processes, including for existing assets and new acquisitions
- TCFD reporting style of closest peers (recommended 5-10) based on publicly available information.
- Draft disclosure statement for integration within annual report, in alignment with TCFD recommendations.
- Framed using Longevity Partners’ standard TCFD-aligned template with tailoring based on the needs of the client.
- Assistance with any feedback or questions that may be raised during the assurance period.
- Upon delivery of the TCFD-aligned report, Longevity Partners will provide a gap analysis stating how to improve upon disclosures for the next reporting period.
Further to this, Longevity Partners can offer climate-related risk assessments on an asset and portfolio basis, in addition to advice on how to enhance climate considerations within corporate governance, strategy, risk management and within metrics and targets set.
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields