What is Carbon Reduction?
The science is clear: we need to limit global warming to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels if we are to avoid the worst effects of climate change. Limiting warming requires we reduce global greenhouse emissions by 43% by 2030 and achieve Net Zero Carbon emissions globally by the early 2050s. To achieve this, it is vital we decarbonise the built environment, which is currently responsible for nearly 40% of global greenhouse emissions.
Carbon reduction can be achieved by measuring and monitoring your carbon footprint, setting clear targets, developing robust roadmaps, and engaging in carbon compensation.
Why should we engage in Carbon Reduction?
In today’s climate, it is imperative that businesses of all size engage in carbon reduction. Doing so can:
- Protect and future-proof your assets.
- Provide your business and assets with long-term resilience.
- Reduce any further contribution towards climate change.
How can Longevity Partners help you?
Our carbon reduction services include:
- Carbon Footprinting: accounting for your carbon emissions on Scope 1,2 and 3 and understanding your impact.
- Target Setting: setting targets aligned with your sustainability goals and the frameworks you want to be aligned with.
- Roadmaps: developing carbon reduction strategy roadmaps to reach those targets.
- Compensation: accompanying you in your carbon offset strategy.
Net Zero Carbon Services:
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields