How can Longevity Partners help you?
Our Sustainable Finance experts have assembled the best practices from across the market to provide you with a customisable screening tool which assesses the ESG performance of potential investments and aid in portfolio construction along responsible investment principles.
- We collaborate with you to identify sector or company specific ESG indicators;
- We breakdown exclusionary and sector-material issues into a range of KPIs (e.g., policy, measures, disclosure). We determine a scoring system based on what good/best practice looks like for each indicator/issue, this allows you to issue a benchmarked score to each investment you screen;
- With debt issuers, Longevity’s ESG scorecard looks at the ESG performance of the borrower, assessing whether any red flags are raised that could affect the client or asset’s reputational or counterparty risks;
- With acquisitions, we give you the tools to screen for asset class specific ESG risks prior to transaction;
- Where a scheme is screened to have a high ESG performance, Longevity Partners can recommend pursuing a Green Loan and guide you through the process of Green Loan issuance.
We develop ESG scorecards to include ESG consideration material to your investment approach. This provides a guideline for responsible investment by incorporating exclusionary criteria, negative screening of poor ESG performance, and positive screening endorsing the use of sustainable capital. The tool can be applied to:
- Pre-investment screening and due diligence;
- Portfolio management; and/or
- Post-investment reporting.
INVESTMENT AND FIRM-LEVEL SCREENINGS
We develop & implement negative and idiosyncratic screening criteria to improve your investment approach to assess ESG and reputational risks and elevate well-performing transactions.
We provide customizable screening tools assessing ESG performance in potential investments. We assist in integrating ESG strategy in portfolio construction. Finally, we flag ‘red’ and ‘best-in-class’ reputational risks & opportunities.
GREEN LOAN OPPORTUNITIES
Screen transactions for ESG & reputational risks and elevate transactions by recommending green loan and bond financing. Ongoing engagement with debt teams and property managers to identify potential green debt projects.
Get in touch
Tell us about your project
"*" indicates required fields