Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Sustainability & Energy Analyst
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK and Europe, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Seattle, Austin, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation. At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices and mitigate risk. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
We are recruiting a Sustainability & Energy Analyst to join our fast-growing business in our Italy office and provide technical support in the areas of strategy, data management, energy efficiency, and renewable energy. The role will be working in a team environment to create and implement a wide range of ESG services for our clients. Analysts will be assigned to two or more projects simultaneously and will interact directly with clients.
Our core values are Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Impact, and Teamwork.
The Sustainability & Energy Analyst is responsible for:
- Completing a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, fitwel, and WELL;
- Conducting site visits to review building performance against sustainability targets.
- Liaising with clients to develop the criteria for the delivery of the desired environmental assessment ratings;
- Collecting, verifying, and managing granular building utility consumption data to help clients meet reporting requirements and drive improvements in ESG performance.
- Supporting the development of ESG strategy services to clients using our internal methodology to create bespoke programs.
- Producing due diligence reports and energy audits that provide asset-level evaluations on advice on building optimization.
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients and internal team members, taking minutes, and following up on action items.
- Assisting the Business Development team with pitches and tenders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in sustainability, environmental science, environmental studies, geography, engineering, architecture, or related disciplines.
- Broad understanding of the fundamentals of sustainability issues and climate change and a desire to remain up to date on new and emerging issues, trends, regulations, and commitments in the US, UK, EU, and Asia-Pacific.
- Superior oral and written communication skills for coordinating with internal teams and clients.
- Advanced analytical abilities with data analysis experience.
- Ability to write structured, concise reports that translate technical results into a coherent narrative.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously.
- Dedication to sustainability and the built environment
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in consulting, environmental services, or commercial real estate, or a Master’s degree in a field related to sustainability.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Outlook, and other databases/management tools is desired.
- Experience with initiatives such as GRESB, BREEAM, LEED, CDP, GRI, SBTi, or other similar ESG frameworks and benchmarking systems
- Foreign languages, especially German, Spanish, or Portuguese