Click here to apply: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
French Speaking Sustainability & Energy Consultant
Sustainability & Energy Business Unit Lead (France) – BiU Certifications
We are recruiting a Sustainability & Energy Business Unit Lead to join our fast-growing business and provide technical support within the green building certification department. The BUL will be working to provide delivery and project management services across a range of sectors and building types, mostly through the BREEAM In-Use (BiU) certification scheme.
Longevity Partners is a multidisciplinary energy and sustainability consulting company. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK and Europe, we are now a global advisory firm with clients in over 40 countries served by offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Milan, New York, Seattle, Austin, and Tokyo.
Our clients are among the world’s largest real estate developers, owners, investors, and occupiers spanning all sectors of the commercial property industry. Longevity Partners assists its clients with diverse portfolios with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation. At Longevity Partners, we draw on our roots in the UK and Europe to collaborate with clients to navigate a dynamic ecosystem of benchmarks, frameworks, reporting schemes, disclosures, and regulations to determine best practices and mitigate risk. We are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients wherever they are on their ESG journey.
Our core values are Creativity, Excellence, Integrity, Impact, and Teamwork.
You would be responsible for :
- Directly managing a team of 5 talented Analysts : hosting and managing BiU team meetings, addressing technical queries and project management issues
- Overseeing Junior Analysts learning to manage projects
- Managing a selection of BiU Assessments projects
- Attending weekly meetings with the BiU Management and Country Lead teams to discuss pipeline, bids, and other relevant topics
- Participate in client calls alongside the Business Development team to encourage commercial success and actively identify cross selling opportunities with other service lines
- Connecting with KCAMs and Project Leads on BiU issues
- Act as a point of contact for all Project Managers within the team for resolving technical and project management queries
- Manage resourcing for BiU team and occasionally for international teams on pan-European projects
- Providing technical guidance to the Business Development team
- Assist with hiring within the business unit
- Overseeing BiU invoicing for all BiU Projects and liaise with finance team
- Regularly reviewing Everhour usage (timing solution) within the team to assist forecasting and business unit time and resourcing analysis
The successful individual will have the following experience :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (real estate, environmental science, engineering, architecture, etc…)
- Solid experience as a Senior Lead (post degree) in Sustainability consulting or a related field.
- Full proficiency in English & French is a must
- Proven experience of direct managing a team of more than 3 members
- Proven experience managing big scale projects (projects involved in the team can involved more than a hundred of assets).
- Data analytics and Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders including high profile clients
- Ability to speak fluently in French and English and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Valuing all your team members’ feedback and being a proactive manager ready to help and share knowledge with the more junior team members.
- BREEAM In-Use AP or past licensed assessor are highly valued in the recruitment process however not essential
- Lunch Vouchers (Tickets restaurant) : 9€ provided for each working day (covered 50% by the company)
- On birthdays, half a day off is offered
- Health Insurance (Mutuelle) and NavigoTransportation card covered at 50% by the company
- E-learning tools
- Monthly events : afterworks, birthdays, team building events, etc…
- Remote HR Interview (30mn)
- Remote technical interview with Eric, our In-Use Certification Associate Director (in English)
- Interview with Bernard, our Managing Director France, in our Paris based office.
- Full time permanent 39H contract (Forfait jour – Statut cadre)
- Based in « Opéra » district, in the centre of Paris
- Remote working possible up to 2 days a week
- Punctual presence on site visits and client meetings