How can Longevity help you with your BREEAM In-Use certification?
Longevity Partners has extensive experience in assessing and certifying assets with BREEAM In-Use. We currently manage BREEAM In-Use certifications across Europe, North America, and Asia, making us the largest assessor organisation in the world. Longevity Partners can also assist you with BREEAM Refurbishments and Fit Out Assessments.
Our qualifications and European client and partner network allow us to ensure that your project is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
Our services include:
- Management of the entire certification process in any European country, both in BREEAM International as well as National Scheme Operator (NSO) regions’
- Evaluation of assets against scheme requirements and use outcomes to increase BREEAM In-Use rating by identifying and bridging gaps in performance
- Acting as advisors on all matters related to sustainability in operational buildings
- Enhancing internal review and auditing processes
- Helping to create and/or strengthen sustainability policies and procedures
- Providing consistent assessment standards across Europe
BREEAM and LEED certifications for Concerto Industrial Portfolio
Châtres, Montbartier & Mer, France
BREEAM In-Use certification of French Logistics Portfolio for CBRE Global Investors
Brie Comte Robert & Saint Germain les Arpajons, France
BREEAM New Construction International 2016 certification level Very Good
Central House Energy optimisation strategy for CEG
European Renewable Energy Portfolio audit for CLS Holdings
Certifications for Assets in Operation:
Get in touch
Tell us about your project