Why obtain a WELL certification?
Achieving a high WELL score has been associated with improved brand equality through innovation, maximising performance of employees by improving productivity and job satisfaction, attract and retain clients, employees and investors, and promoting health and well-being to all employees.
Specifically, WELL certifications have demonstrated the following benefits:
- Higher productivity: 8-11% increase in productivity due to improved indoor air quality, outdoor views, noise reduction and thermal comfort
- Mental health: 27% reduction in occupant depression
- Increased value: attracting tenants capable of paying 5-20% premium on existing market rent
- Lower vacancy: compared to buildings without certifications
- Tenant retention: increasing tenant retention
- Longer contracts: 30-45% increase in possibility of signing mid- to long-term leases